F30L Conical Fermenter Gen.2
F30L Conical Fermenter Gen.2
- In stock
- Free shipping -> Countries
- Delivery during January 2023
- 2-years warranty
What's new in Gen.2?
- The Gen.2 has a TC port on the dump valve enlarged from 1.5" to 2".
- A new 2" TC port is added on the body of the fermentation vessel for the need to use a heating element, e.g. during Kveik fermentation. The maximum length of the heating element from the inner edge of the TC port is 148mm.
- On the lid of the fermentation vessel, the TC port for dryhop has been enlarged from 1.5" to 2".
- The port for the thermowell is changed to a new 1.5" TC port with a thermowell.
- The port with the fermentation plug is changed to a 1.5" TC port with a blowoff barb.
- F30L Conical Fermenter Gen.2
- Domed lid with 4'' TC port, 2'' TC port and 1.5'' TC port
- Band clamp sealing with gasket for lid
- 4'' band clamp + 4'' gasket + 4'' TC cap
- Pressurizable to 4 PSI for pressure transferring (not fermentation under pressure)
- Bottling valve welding on 1.5'' TC cap with rotatable racking arm
- 2'' TC elbow + 2" butterfly valve
- (4x) 2'' band clamp + 2'' TC gasket
- (3x) 1.5'' band clamp + 1.5'' TC gasket
- (3x) wheels
- 1.5" TC Thermowell + thermometer
- 1.5" TC Blow off barb
- Instruction manual
- Total capacity 30 - 32 L (full top).
- All parts made of 304 SS
- Brush finish for better cleaning
Conical bottom for batches with an average volume of 25 - 27 L.
- Endless possibilities for connection via tri-clamp connections.
- 2 year warranty.
BrewTaurus F30L Conical Fermenter provide brewers with the ease of conical fermentation and the durability of 304 stainless steel construction. These compact, versatile fermenters have a maximum capacity of 30 - 32 L filled to the brim which gives brewers the headspace they need to do single batch (25L to 27L) brewing. The conical shape perfectly separates clear liquid and sediments which slowly settle to the bottom.
BrewTaurus F30L Conical Fermenter has an all tri-clamp design. The lid features a 4" tri-clamp top port which can be used to dry hop, add a drop-in chilling coil, or use with other tri-clamp accessories. The lid also has one 2" tri-clamp port and one 1.5" tri-clamp which can be use for airlock, blow-off barb or as the hop port for quickly adding hops or connect a hop drop kit and make dryhopping without access to oxygen.
The body features another two 1.5" tri-clamp ports. One for the racking arm and ball valve and second on the body for a thermowell into which a thermometer or temperature sensor can be inserted. There is another two 2" TC ports one a drain port for cleaning or harvesting yeast and second like the option for using heating element.
BrewTaurus F30L Conical Fermenter stands on three fixed legs, which can be mounted wheels that are part of the conical fermenter. This allows the conical fermenter to be moved variably within the space if required.We do not recommend fermentation under pressure. Fermentation vessels are not built as pressure vessels.